USPS lost 2.1 billion in Q2 2019 which works out to 87 million per day. $998,798 spent shipping two 19-cent washers from South Carolina to Texas.(Forbes.com) $700,000 spent researching cow farts. (ABC News). In 2011, the National Institutes of Health spent $592,527 on a study that sought to figure out once and for all why chimpanzees throw poop.
The gov’t does a few things extremely well. They are exceptionally good at wasting our hard-earned tax dollars at an inconceivable rate. They are exceptionally good at creating regulations that are almost impossible to comply with. Amazingly they can sidestep their own laws. Congress can make no law which will not have its full operation on themselves and their friends. How does any US citizen ignore this reality and yet hope for a bigger government that would waste even more money? Disparities in wealth cannot be solved by the free market. — Democratic Party Platform
Every government except ours has envisioned the perfect marriage between human frailty and utopia. Mankind’s tendency for evil will always corrupt any government. The great equalizer, capitalism, curtails man’s propensity for greed. Every delusional nation hopes that the perfect utopian government will overcome man’s innate evil. Is there a marriage of the utopian government and man’s imperfections that truly exists in this universe? Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. — Thomas Jefferson
Man’s innate tendency is to corrupt, control, and to dominate. Any government left unchecked will always fall prey to man’s innate propensity for evil. The government, excluding the employees within, is corrupt. Government is presently without accountability, compassion and common sense. I call on people to be ‘obsessed citizens,’ forever questioning and asking for accountability. — Ai Weiwei
The founding fathers were fully aware of mankind’s innate desire for control and corruption and founded this country with a morality solely based on the Creator. These founding fathers enabled its citizens with the freedom to believe or not believe in a Creator, or capitalism, without the threat of punishment. Our founding fathers’ setup the greatest theistic-democratic government with a foundation built on capitalism. This foundation is the combatant between mankind’s propensity for wrong doing and man’s misplaced hope for utopia. Our morality is not predicated upon a group of religious elites, man or government. Money, not morality, is the principle commerce of civilized nations. —Thomas Jefferson
Our founding father’s constitution contains 3 concepts. “In God We Trust”; a morality not defined by man, the government or a combination thereof. The 2nd premise, that man is never to be trusted. Man’s innate tendencies towards greed, control and domination are always meant to be curtailed and policed by “We the People”. The 3rd principle, “taxation is theft” is implied and not woven into the constitution. 25,000 US soldiers laid down their lives fighting a sovereign government that wanted to lay siege to the US through taxation. We are a nation founded as a rebuke to tyranny. A nation of revolutionaries who refused sovereign reign from afar. — Michelle Obama
Prior to 1913, American’s built roads, bridges, towns, colleges, hospitals, schools, etcetera without the government. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you’ve got a business, you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen. —Barack Obama.
In 1913 President Woodrow Wilson and his parties’ house and senate decided that rich people and businesses were no longer trustworthy, and they enacted the personal income tax. In 1918 our tax rate went from 1% to 77%. (https://bradfordtaxinstitute.com/Free_Resources/Federal-Income-Tax-Rates.aspx) Capitalism, the great equalizer between utopian governments and man’s innate tendency for greed, control and domination became irrelevant. This democratic-socialistic distribution of wealth became our nation’s new morality! We released the DC elite from the bondage of the constitution and the morality based on God. The kingdom of God is an order of government established by divine authority. It is the only legal government that can exist with any longevity, in any part of the universe. — Orson Pratt
From 1775 to 1883 the US colonies fought the tyrannical ruling class of England. “We the People” could no longer be trusted to do what is morally right. There were no taxes in 1911, the year my father was born. Two years later, in 1913, “We the People” released the DC elite from the confinement of the constitution. The elected government spat on the graves of the founding fathers and the 25,000 revolutionary fighters that died fighting against tyrannical rule by a sovereign government! The very existence of government at all, infers inequality. The citizen who is preferred to office becomes the superior to those who are not. —James F. Cooper
Taxation is theft and tyranny through taxation has become the new government. In “God We Trust” is 105 years forgotten. Government is now the new god. In Government We Trust is the new mantra. Presently every American government agencies’ existence is reliant on inserting itself through policy and procedure, into every aspect of society, in order to justify its being. I’ll remind you all, however, that for government, existence is a privilege, not a right. — L. Neil Smith.
The religious puritans of the original colonies saw the Church of England as a sinful group of religious elitists. These elites viewed the common citizen incapable of interpreting scripture. The founding fathers knew that a nation’s morality should never be dictated by the religious elite but through the consensus of each individual interpreting scripture and the morality that lies within. Pure democracy, is the cornerstone of the Judeo-Christian religion. It is the first element of all lawful government upon earth. — John Quincy Adams
Taxation is theft. Any government that pickpockets Peter’s wallet to pay Paul is a government that simply legalizes and legitimizes theft. Socialism, whether it’s “Democratic” or not, is a form of government that will have everyone equal on the level playing field of poverty. Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance, and the gospel of envy, its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery. —Winston Churchill
Bernie Sanders and his followers will have you believe that their socialistic-utopian approach will lead us to Nirvana. When those that “do have”, realize their wallets are being stolen for those that “don’t have”; the “do haves” will no longer exist. This lofty goal will inevitably bring us to a reality much like Venezuela, where the government advises its people to eat their pets! If taxation without consent is robbery, the United States government has never had, has not now, and is never likely to have, a single honest dollar in its treasury. If taxation without consent is not robbery, then any band of robbers have only to declare themselves a government, and all their robberies are legalized. — Lysander Spooner
We are at a crossroad where “democratic” socialism, government morality and an over-regulated, all-encompassing government has exceeded the role that was set forth by the founding fathers in the constitution. Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man’s character, give him power. — Abraham Lincoln
Ask yourself what it was that the founding fathers held in such high regards that many were willing, and thousands died for in fighting the revolutionary war? The founding father’s principals were forged into the constitution through the sacrifice of the 25,000 US soldiers who died defending our liberties. All government, of course, is against liberty. — H. L. Mencken
We’ve become a nation whose imprisoned citizens have government morality forced upon us through policies and procedures. The 10 commandments are no longer acceptable moral guidelines. The constitution has been turned on its head as atheists call for anything Christian to be removed. “In God We Trust” is now offensive. Michael Newdow a self-proclaimed atheist lawyer attempted to have any reference to God in the public realm removed through litigation. Those who deny the existence of a supreme being have been turned into second-class citizens by a government that continuously sends messages that ‘real Americans’ believe in God. — Michael Newdow
Unfortunately, arrogant, narcissistic, godless people are attempting to impose their chaotic morality upon this nation. This self-centered mentality epitomizes those that substitute logic and reasoning with labels and mudslinging. When groups like Antifa, leftists, Black Lives Matter, etcetera are presented with facts and statistics, they use misdirection and labeling to substantiate their viewpoint to any and everyone who differs from their narcissistic and godless based morality. Civilization begins with order, grows with liberty and dies with chaos. —Will Durant
When morality is determined by the individual instead of a Supreme Being, one is declaring that their arrogant and narcissistic-self requires their own self-prescribed constitution. These individuals require everyone else subscribe to their self-imposed nation and morality, while reaping the benefits that this country offers. These self-declared nation creators are essentially decreeing that everyone else bow down to their morality over any other. The rules of morality are not the conclusion of our reason. —David Hume
Any person declaring moral superiority based on atheism, skin color, gender, intelligence, or any other form is declaring that they alone determine everyone else’s morality based on their self-imposed sovereign nation of one. Order is manifestly maintained in the universe… governed by the sovereign will of God. — James Prescott Joule
Mankind has made himself god through arrogance by declaring themselves a sovereign nation through imposed self-importance. Any nation, whose citizens believe that morality isn’t based on a Supreme Being, is a nation that will be based on chaos! There are two kinds of pride, both good and bad. ‘Good pride’ represents our dignity and self-respect. ‘Bad pride’ is the deadly sin of superiority that reeks of conceit and arrogance. — John C. Maxwell
Half of the people in the US believe in a democratic-socialistic utopian government; a government draped in invisible clothes of perfection “The Emperor’s New Clothes” Hans Christian Andersen. If you don’t believe as they do in this heavenly regime founded in love then you somehow become a white supremacist Nazi who hates Jews, blacks, homosexuals, transsexuals, etcetera.
The government is now the new hope for redemption. Humankinds propensity for evil can now be overcome with this perfect regime draped with its own democratic-socialistic morality. Anyone who doesn’t see the government’s new invisible clothes are worthy of violent acts, wrath and disdain. Anyone who falls prey to a tyrannical government based on its own morality truly sees the emperor’s new invisible attire!
- The government’s policies and procedures required that I leave a 400 pound Native American in the parking lot of a business that performs dialysis that was closed for the evening.
- When asked if the government would stand behind my company if the patient or family sued me for the patient suffering from hypothermia, frost bite or death the acting administrator did not reply.
- I drove the patient home with no financial compensation. The round trip was over 400 miles.
- Medicaid policies and procedures mandate that I drive without any time for sleep for 22 consecutive hours in order to be paid for the round trip. DOT regulations stipulate a 10-hour rest period after 14 hours of service work for commercial transports.
- These regulations require that I either break DOT rules or that I receive no financial compensation for the trip.
- The alternative is to have the transport done by ambulance at a cost that is approximately 3 times the cost of my company’s services.
- Families or friends are eligible for compensation for lodging and food
- Commercial drivers are not eligible for compensation for food and lodging. Evidently, we are able to drive for 24 hours without sleep.
This nation was founded on a few simple core values. “In God We Trust”, “in man we don’t” and “taxation is theft“. The founding fathers knew humankind’s propensity to dominate and control. To combat these tendencies our founding fathers envisioned a safety valve called “Article V”. This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or exercise their revolutionary right to overthrow it. — Abraham Lincoln
It is now time for us to put aside all differences and to unite as one (E Pluribus Unum) and invoke Article V. The Framers of the Constitution knew that free speech is the friend of change and revolution. But they also knew that it is always the deadliest enemy of tyranny. — Hugo Black
Below is a list taken from http://www.heritage.org/budget-and-spending/report/50-examples-government-waste ; highlighting our illustrious government’s efficiency. This is our present government left unchecked. The bigger the government gets the smaller the citizen and God gets, the smaller government gets the bigger God and the citizen gets. Dennis Prager
- $295 billion in cost overruns for weapons systems.
- $72 billion in improper payments in 2008.
- $60 billion for Health care fraud
- $25 billion was spent, but accountants don’t know who spent it.
- $25 billion annually maintaining unused or vacant federal properties.
- 30 billion for Overspending in Medicare payments.
- $13 billion in Iraq aid has been classified as wasted or stolen. Another $7.8 billion cannot be accounted for.
- 9 billion for Earned Income Tax Credit Overpayments.
- 5.2 billion hemorrhaged per year by the United States Postal Service — $25 million per day
- $3 billion re-sanding beaches — even as this new sand washes back into the ocean.
- $2 billion for Hurricane Katrina fraud. In addition, debit cards provided to hurricane victims were used to pay for Caribbean vacations, NFL tickets, Dom Perignon champagne, “Girls Gone Wild” videos, and at least one sex change operation.
- $146 million annually in-flight upgrades from coach to 1st class.
- $126 million in 2009 to enhance the Kennedy family legacy in Massachusetts. Additionally, Senator John Kerry (D-MA) diverted $20 million from the 2010 defense budget to subsidize a new Edward M. Kennedy Institute.
- $100 Million Unused Flight Tickets.
- $100 million dollars annually for travel charge card late fees.
- $90 million for congress to pay themselves for increased mail stamping costs.
- $43 million to build a gas station in Afghanistan that wasn’t used.
- $20 million was spent on Afghan Firewood.
- $13 million from Hurricane Katrina was diverted by lawmakers for relief spending to build a museum celebrating the Army Corps of Engineers — the agency partially responsible for the failed levees that flooded New Orleans.
- $3.9 million rearranging desks and offices at its Washington, D.C., headquarters
- $2.6 million training Chinese prostitutes to drink more responsibly on the job.
- $2 billion annually for farmers to not farm their land.
- $1.8 million to help build a private golf course in Atlanta, Georgia.
- $998,798 shipping two 19-cent washers from South Carolina to Texas and $293,451 sending an 89-cent washer from South Carolina to Florida.
- $1.3 million was spent on the installation of a rock sculpture. VA expenditures including $115,600 for “art consultants. $330,000 for a glass-art installation and $21,500 for a Christmas tree.
- $670,000 spent for sculptures for blind veterans.
- $700,000 spent researching cow farts.
- $500,000 to paint a Chinook salmon on a Boeing 737.
- Hundreds of thousands of taxpayers’ dollars supplying their offices with popcorn machines, plasma televisions, DVD equipment, ionic air fresheners, camcorders, and signature machines.
- $73,950 on exotic dance clubs and prostitutes.
- $60,000 per hour shooting Air Force One photo-ops in front of national landmarks.
- $2,000 per flight for Congressman Hal Rogers who is on the Appropriations Committee, which writes the Transportation Department’s budget.
- Lost 1,137 computers since 2001, many containing Americans’ personal data.